Re: aerosol

From: Moulay (ouazzani@worldnet.fr)
Date: 02/14/00-09:18:41 PM Z

Hi all,

I have been looking for it many years, I used all sort of sray guns.

I finally found this spray in a perfume shop, it's a recent patent ( see
below the page of US patents for more details), needs some control ! in the
start, always spray over an other surface and then moove to your paper or
cloth. interesting impressionist coating effect for large format. Don't ask
me more, I stoped these experiments for the moment. But sure I will do it
again in the future.
A big problem : the spray is not for sale, it comes with a bottle of 500 ml
Eau Dynamisante for women by Clarins.
It's Valentine's boys, buy your girls a bottle of perfume !

                                ******

MISTLON patented by CANYON corp

Patent number: 5,839,621
Title: Pump dispenser

Inventors: Tada; Tetsuya (Tokyo, JP)

Assignee: Mistlon Technology B.V. (Rotterdam, NL)

Appl. No.: 845172

Filed: April 25, 1997

http://164.195.100.11/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=/netahtml/sea
rch-adv.htm&r=1&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=pall&S1=mistlon&OS=mistlon&RS=mistlon

Hope this help
Moulay

http://home.worldnet.fr/ouazzani