Re: London

From: Campos & Davis Photos (photos@campos-davis.co.uk)
Date: 02/24/00-03:09:19 PM Z

Metro Imaging
76 Clerkenwell Road
London EC1M 5QA
Tel 0207 865 0000

This lab is probably the best in London for E6 although there are many
others, but Clerkenwell Road is not that far from Islington, you could
walk it in 20 mins. They are also open 24hrs 7 days.
If you want dev and print C41 let me know, I have some other contacts
who could help also in that area.

Campos & Davis Photos
6 Cranbourne Road
London N10 2BT - UK