Unintentionary reading of email

From: Lukas Werth (lukas.werth@rz.hu-berlin.de)
Date: 02/25/00-02:38:10 PM Z

Dear Peter,
I do not know whether you remember me; you have adviced me about oil prints
last year in the autumn.
I have unintentionally read your email which was meant to be private, and
it seems that some real life, not connected with photography, has spilled
into the cyber space.
I was deeply moved when I read your email, and I feel I have to express my
sincere apologies for the death of your son.
I really do not know whether it is appropriate to send such a message by
email; if you feel it is not forgive me, but I felt I had to tell you this.

Lukas

Lukas Werth
Johannisberger Str. 1a
14197 Berlin