Re: Photo LA

From: John Richardson (jrplatinum@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 15:58:19 /etc/localtime

Bill et al:

I have the photo L.A. brochure here in front of me. I live in Los Angeles and
I think I have missed only one since it began. They do advertise 60 galleries
participating. This is an incredible experience and not to be missed. The
Steindahl Syndrome is definitely in effect. There is so much to see that I
usually have to take a break and go back in. This year they are in a new and
larger facility.

Unfortunately, Couturier Gallery, who represents me here, will not be
participating this year.

Patrick Alt (Of digital flame fame here on this list) will be showing new
mammoth plate platinum prints of native American portraits.

Hope you can make it

John