Re: Vacuum printing frames

From: Sil Horwitz (silh@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 22:14:42 /etc/localtime

At 2000/01/19 03:51 PM -0600, you wrote:
>Do you want a cheap vaccum frame or a silkscreen exposure unit?

And for those of you interested in making large negs, eBay now has (bidding
stops in 3 days) a NuArc Vertical 14x18 camera, with four halogen lamps,
timer, vacuum pump, digital something or other, etc (whole unit weighs 350
lbs, shipping from Oklahoma), and latest bid is $200 (shipping probably
will cost as much!). Take a look if interested - search on eBay.com for
"nuarc" - there may even be more by the time you read this! If one shows up
closer (I'm in Florida) I will be bidding!

Sil Horwitz, FPSA
Technical Editor, PSA Journal
silh@earthlink.net
Visit http://www.psa-photo.org/