Re: Dektol

From: Richard Knoppow (dickburk@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 02:22:11 /etc/localtime

At 10:58 AM 01/23/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>Richard,
> Any chance you could post the formula for the Kodak Ektonol? Sound's an
>interesting one! Do they have a published formula for it since it's a Kodak
>developer?
> Amy Cutting

  Ektonol is proprietary, there is no published formula. The MSDS lists the
ingredients by percentage weight. I suspect one of the chemists among us
(I'm not one) could probably figure out pretty much how to make the stuff.
The MSDS is on the Kodak site at http://www.kodak.com
  The MSDS for Kodak materials there are newer than the ones at
http://hazard.com which is usually the best place to find MSDS on the web.

----
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles,Ca.