Re: Lith Printing for alternative processes

From: garimo (omirag@cruzio.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 20:51:38 /etc/localtime

>hopefully I will get my website
>updated soon and will include some of my images. But,,,,here is the main
>ingredient you will need....A RADIO OR CD PLAYER. Waiting for 10 minutes
>for
>those prints

I once saw a movie of a news photographer who had a television in his
darkroom so he could watch news while he developed film...I thought-
That's! a cool idea... So I got a small old B&W television from a
thrift shop...bolted a sheet of red plexi glass over the front, and
attached it the the VCR in the house. Now I can watch movies in the
darkroom while I wait for the timer, and if it's a good movie... I
spend more time in the darkroom.
garimo