Re: Re: Lith Printing for alternative processes

From: Brian Ellis (bellis@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 20:39:37 /etc/localtime

I can certainly second the patience part. I used to have the prints in the
developer anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes, constant agitation, in the dark
(safelight out to prevent fogging with this long a development time). The
really frustrating thing was that the developer exhausted itself so quickly
it was very difficult to know what you were going to get from one print to
the next. The Rudman book was excellent and is certainly the bible for this
process. He wrote an article or a series of articles a year or so ago, I
think in "Photo Techniques," that went into even more detail than the book.
if I remember correctly.