RE: ????? History Alt-pross``

From: Joachim (joachim@microdsi.net)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 13:43:56 /etc/localtime

May I suggest your contacting Ms. Marie-Hamburg, Director of Photography at
the (NY) Metropolitan Museum of Art? She has taught history of Phtography at
the NYU Institute of Fine Art where her lectures have been memorably
superior. If she can't answer your question she will almost certainly know
who can. Joachim