Re: Italy/Austria

Dear Norman
I have read your e-mail only now, and I think you're glad to know that there
is an Exhibition on the Alternative Photographic Processes in the little
town called Tolmezzo, near the boundary between Italy and Austria. In this
Exhibition there are many photographers with their Bromoil, Van Dyke, Gum
Bichromate etc. etc. The Exhibition's name is "Tra Pittura e Fotografia" and
opens on 7 July and closes on 7 August 2000. Venue of this Exhibition is
"Palazzo Frasacco". If you want more information on that I can write you off
list.

Hi Roberto

camerachiara@technet.it

Roberto Lavini (fotografo)