Re: Buxton Papers

Judy,

----- > > Does anyone know if there is a US distributor of Buxton papers?

> Don, I'm not sure there was ever a 2nd "making" of the Buxton, and the
> maker moved to France... so any stray sheets may be like that gold coin
> with the Indian Princess on it instead of George Washington -- extra
> valuable...
>
> Judy

I contacted a gentleman by e-mail yesterday that replied and offered a
sample to me. Unfortunately orders must be made from the UK and they are not
inexpensive, if you are interested I can forward the information to you. My
main interest was to use Buxton for Cyanotype and Ziatype printing but
judging from the expense that may be short lived. Perhaps I should import
Buxton myself and resell enough so I can make a marginal profit that would
offset the expense of my own useage :-).

Don