From: jacques verschuren [mailto:fotjver@wxs.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 4:49 PM
To: alt. processes list
Subject: curves for gum printing

Reading (again and again) Dan Burkholder's masterpiece on digital
negatives I have not come across or figured out whether any of the
curves, supplied with the book might be used for digital negatives for
gum printing. If there are no "real" gumprinting curves (or near
equivalents" in the book, are there any members of the list who have
(some) experience with this or who are willing to supply me a curve to
start with.

Don't get me wrong; I don't mind trying/applying several of Dan's
curves, but why invent the wheel again when so many photographers may
have gone through this stage with its pitfalls?

Jacques Verschuren
http://home.planet.nl/~fotjver/