Drakroom tip

For those working in a small darkroom this may be interesting. Mine is only
2 by 3 meters. I have a cabinet with 3 sinks that takes papers till 40x50
cm. The first sink I use for development (DOP or platinum pure), the second
for pre-wash (Ziatyping) and the third for a final wash. The 3 clearing
baths are placed under the second sink in a cupboard. I made a drawersystem
of plywood. On each drawer I have a 40x50 tray with clearingbath. The 3 fit
under each other. It is very easy to take the sheets from one to another
without spilling the clearingbath on the floor.
And when I finisched printing, I close the door of the cupboard, leaving
the trays in it filled. Just to wait for the next day, or next week's
printing session.

Regards,

Witho.