Re: super-actinic bulbs

>But it occurs to me, did the fixture you
>bought have its own plug, or was it the kind you have to
wire into the
>ceiling yourself (thereby taking another pass at blacking
out the entire
>neighborhood)...
>
>best,
>
>Judy

I'm not sure about the 4 footers.  They are headed for the
garage ceiling and I haven't bought them yet.  I have seen
both types with and without cords.  The type without cords
should not be that much of a problem for anyone with basic
electrical skills (but don't forget that could also be
spelled electrical sKILLS).  They go on sale regularly
around hear, it helps of you are not in a hurry.

Garet Denise
Garet@Cornerstone-Inspection.com