Heliograph process

Please excuse me if this has been gone over, but what is the
Heliograph printing process, as used by the Argentine photographer
Graciela Sacco? I thought it was the name of photography groups in
history, but did not know it as an early printing process (didn't
Jerry Uelsmann belong to the New Heliographers in the early 60's?).

Please email me if this has been discussed. Thanks.

Sam Wang
PS:  I love the idea of telling someone, "Excuse me but I gotta go
heliograph some important images now."