Re: abc+ pyro, t-max100

Tom,

I tested this combination a couple of years ago with  ABC+ that I mixed
myself from Leban's original formula. For silver printing developing at 75F
required about 5 minutes to get to a DR of 1.0 (average gradient of .48). I
developed in tubes with constant agitation. For platinum or carbon
negatives, about 9 minutes at 75F should get you to a DR of around 1.6. I
have not used this combination recently but ABC+ is a very energetic
developer and you must not allow it to develop for too long because it
builds up contrast very quickly.

Sandy King

l>Dear Listmembers,