UV lights vs Black lights: this might be a repeat

I might have already sent this, so I apologize in advance for extra mail.

I was wondering if anyone knows the difference in exposure between black
light (fish tank bulbs I think they are named: AQA bulbs) vs  UV bulbs?  I am
buying a light source and want to know which one is faster for cyanotypes and
the rest.  Is ther a difference in color reproduction besides length of time?

Thank you,
Jill Enfield
jenfieldny@aol.com