Call for gum prints

From: Darryl Baird (dbaird@flint.umich.edu)
Date: 06/05/00-02:02:06 PM Z

I'm putting together an "All Gum Exhibition" for this coming November at
Buckham Gallery in Flint, MI during the Detroit Focus 2000, a month long
celebration of photography. I'm looking for small groupings of approx.
6-8 images from each artist, 10 to 15 total artists. Anyone interested
in exhibiting in this group show, please contact me directly. I don't
want to clutter the list with questions and answers.

thanks

Darryl Baird
dbaird@flint.umich.edu