Re: Call for gum prints

From: James Romeo (jromeo@iopener.net)
Date: 06/07/00-03:39:31 PM Z

I can understand what Judy said. I have a problem on this if the email address is
not listed I can only reply to to where it is sent from. The email when I receive it on my iopener it only lists alt-photo-process. For example I have sent email to Judy as I
have her email
It would help if somthing should be sent off alt-process the sender list there email and
say reply off line.
Thanks
James