Re: Gum Bichromate

From: Garet Denise (garet@rmi.net)
Date: 06/08/00-10:09:28 PM Z

I tried the Liquitex acrylic matte medium for gum size, and
found it worse than no size at ll for all papers I tried.
At low dilutions it was so slick the emulsion would not
stick. At moderate dilutions (4:1 if memory serves) it gave
terrible stain. At 10:1 dilution the stain was less, but
still far from acceptable. I gave up on it. But, others
have found it useful for their working methods, so why not
try it?

Garet Denise
garet@rmi.net