Re: Negative Retouching

From: Les Newcomer (lnphoto@ismi.net)
Date: 06/08/00-09:40:59 PM Z

Dan, did yours look like an ice scraper (straight edge, perpendicular to the
handle)or more like an arrow head (convex double edge) ? The ones I've seen
in catalogs from the 20s had two edges that came to a point. I've been
looking for one of these for a while (don't ask why, maybe becuase I live in