Re: Negative Retouching

From: Nash Computer Technology (nashcom@btinternet.com)
Date: 06/09/00-10:29:10 AM Z

Thanks for the pointers on retouching. I know that using the computer is
probably the more sensible option, but I spend so long sitting at them, it's
nice to get away from them when I'm doing anything photographic.

I've ordered the Kodak book that was mentioned.

Dan said, 'Adams made a device that was a small vibrating light box that
helped with the "stippling" action with the retouching pencils'. Is this
Ansel Adams, or is it a manufacturer of vibrating light boxes?

David Nash