Recent testing message - can't find

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 06/09/00-05:41:58 PM Z

I'm embarrassed to admit that I have misplaced (probably deleted) a message
from someone on the list which went on for several pages and which talked to
the steps that were taken to solve a mystery and the associated results. I
don't remember the subject or the author, but, as you can see I really
wanted to read it with more understanding.

I would appreciate any help.

Many thanks,

Nick