Re: cc or ml?

From: Tox Gunn (tox@remarque.org)
Date: 06/12/00-01:09:29 AM Z

A cc is a cubic centimeter, a ml is a milliliter. A liter is described as equivalent
volume to a cube 10cmx10cmx10cm. If there is a difference, it's going to be a result of
some defined vs. derived, likely tied to the SG of water, and therefore not likely to show
up in the first several decimal places for the range of temperatures we use.

I'd not worry about it. 1cc=1ml, or is so close as to make no odds. Use whichever fits.

Note: calculating concentrations may be easier if you keep everything in terms of liters,
and less likely to introduce opportunity for slips.

My $.02,
Tox