Re: Lawless Enlarged Negative Process

From: Brian Ellis (bellis@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: 06/12/00-01:02:21 PM Z

Hi Liam - Thanks for the response. Just to be sure I get this, if I have 48%
sulphuric acid I would, as you say, use 104 ml of it, plus 700 ml of water
into which I would mix the dichromate, and then add the approximate 196 ml
of water to arrive at the final 1000 ml of stock solution. Right
(hopefully)? Brian