Re: Lawless Enlarged Negative Process

From: Liam Lawless (lawless@ic24.net)
Date: 06/12/00-07:09:16 AM Z

Brian,

I didn't receive your question; my address did change a while back.

Sorry if the instructions are unclear, but what I meant was that the final
volume should be 1 litre whatever strength acid you're using; for 48% you'd
want about 104 ml of acid (50 X 100 / 48), but for 10% H2SO4 you'd need to
start with less water. Whether you start with 500 ml, 700 ml or whatever
really doesn't matter as long as you've got 1 litre at the end (although the
dichromate dissolves more easily in larger volumes).

Liam