Webboard Upgrade

From: Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/14/00-11:46:51 AM Z

Bostick & Sullivan recently upgraded the Alt Photo Circle Webboard. It's
now much faster and has the built in Listserve function so you can either
post and reply on the web site itself or receive email and reply via email.
Unlike normal Listserve you can subscribe to various conferences (forums)
and only receive mail from the ones you want. This is a later release of
Webboard and is pretty slick in the email arena. It also can deny
attachments to email!

B+S is also very low key it's not an advertising mechanism. We don't have
any banner ads or things like that.

Unfortunately we weren't able to transfer the old conferences over so we
are basically starting over.

It also supports paging and chat so when we can figure out what is the best
time, we will have some scheduled chats on-line.

A the present time we have a gum forum hosted by Stephen Livick
(www.livick.com) who is also hosting a class which you won't see because it
is private. Gordon Mark is hosting an Alt Camera Forum with sliced fingers
and all. Gordon ripped up his hand (four stitches, not too bad but kinda
messy, ech!) recently making Hobo Cameras. After the recent review in View
Camera Magazine, orders were so hot and heavy he was up nights making them.
Guess he let his guard down. (or up?)

My son Kevin Sullivan has agreed to host a general Alt Photo conference.

There is also a conference called the CoffeeHouse for off-topic
discussions, BS, spats, etc.

The Circle can be reached at:

http://sirius.secureforum.com:8080/~bostick/login

Or through the link at:

www.bostick-sullivan.com

Drop by and give us a look-see. Post an Introduction in the CoffeeHouse

Cheers.

--Dick Sullivan

Note address change!
Please change your address book to richard@bostick-sullivan.com