Potassium Chlorate - proper dilution

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 06/18/00-03:14:49 PM Z

Being chemically/mathmatically challenged, I must offer the following as a
puzzle for the day. My answers, in which I have no confidence, are found
below.

The Potassium Chlorate added by B&S to their B solution of Ferric Oxalate
is at the concentration of 1.32%. With a normal negative and equal drops of
Solutions A & B that would equate to a .66% sensitiser. Therefore,
affecting the sensitiser for a normal 8X10 negative (24 drops, 12 of each),
via the single drop of PC method will require a concentration of _____%????

I figured the math two ways and the answers I came up with were 18+% and
16-%. Haven't got a clue.

How about all the chemists out there?

Many thanks,

Nick