Re: Eastman Commercial Metal View

Kerik717@aol.com
Date: 06/19/00-08:19:26 PM Z

The 8x10 MasterView is a metal clamshell-type camera, not a tailboard design like the 2D. It has 30" of bellows and great movements. It does not need any kind of adapter for front tilt. It's also quite rugged.

However, I believe the 4x5 Masterview is a metal tailboard design like the 2D and in no way resembles the 8x10 Masterview. I don't understand why Kodak used the name Masterview for these two cameras, because they are very different in appearance and function.

I've owned an 8x10 Masterview for a few years now and love it. I find it a much "better" camera than Deardorff for my purposes.

Kerik
www.Kerik.com