Re: Need advice on development times for Plus-X: AERIAL!

From: Andy Buck (buckwiet@yahoo.com)
Date: 06/21/00-01:24:35 PM Z

Speaking of that, I just joined (1 hour ago) and also
have a question about Plus-x, but Aerial.

Has anybody used this in the wide roll format? I'm
getting some 5" wide rolls and am wondering:

1. what does it look like for general landscape type
things, i.e. is the color shift noticeable? if so,
how?

2. has anybody ever processed it in pyro?

Thanks,
Andy