Failed Delivery

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 06/26/00-07:35:54 AM Z

I'm still getting the "Failed Delivery" which is coming from Bostick &
Sullivan's new web site. It only happens when I send a message to, or reply
to the Alt list. Gordon says that Richard is responsible and Richard says
he knows what he did that might have caused it, but that he has undone
whatever that was. "Noone should be having trouble now".

However, I and others are still getting those messages and I'm fairly sure
that it come from having subscribed to Richard's new list and what he
subsequently did & undid???

My understanding is that Richard is out of town this week, however, I would
like to have a message (off list) from those who are having a similar
problem. I will present this info to Richard in order to correct the
situation.

Many thanks,

Nick