com made alt-pross prints

From: James Romeo (jromeo@iopener.net)
Date: 06/26/00-11:21:57 AM Z

Is there a person out there or know of a lab that makes platinum or palladium prints.
I got a call from some one who wants prints made from there work.
They got my # from the New York Historical Society where I work 2days
a week printing ther old negs.
I do not want to get involved in woring with outhers negs its fun at the Society
as the history I work with fascinates me.
I told her I would look into it so if enyone knows of a lab or person let me know
offline jromeo@iopener.net
Thank you
James Romeo