Re: peeling off emulsion

From: Robert Lyman (railroad@northweb.com)
Date: 06/25/00-06:58:56 PM Z

Hi Qiana

There is a process called emulsion lift which can be done with certain
Polaroid materials, both color and B&W. You can also make a Xerox of a
print, coat it with several layers of acrylic medium, and then soak off the
paper, but it's still a Xerox. I don't know of any others, but would love
to learn of some. Check the Polaroid website for more info on emulsion
lifting.
Good luck,

Bob Lyman ( railroad@northweb.com )
http://www.geocities.com/Soho/Workshop/7610/