Re: UV light source

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 06/28/00-07:56:35 PM Z

BL, BLB tubes are actinic lights - a light that allows a reaction to
proceed
with uv light that produces an image.

Super Actinic lights have a higher energy uv light , the process can
faster.

You could classify plate burners as super actinic, but there are many
different lamps for plate burners.

EJ Neilsen

--
Eric J. Neilsen