UV and Sun Again

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 06/28/00-01:49:50 PM Z

I am wondering if anyone is using sunlight AND a light integrator and how
does it work for you?

I was told that sun is unpredicatable and uncontrollable, so I got my UV
light bank when I started doing alt. process; and I also thought sun was
slower. Later I found (from reading messages on this list) that sun was
actually faster, so the problem seems to be just the controllability. If
light integrator controls the exposure reasonably well, however, isn't a
light integrator cheaper than or at least close in cost to building even the
cheapest light banks?

I am asking this because I am considering buying a light integrator for alt.
processes. Any comment/suggestion would be appreciated.

Dave Soemarko

***** See Soemarko's Direct Carbon (SDC) prints at
***** http://hometown.aol.com/fotodave/SDC/