Re: color of VanDyke/Longevity?

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@home.com)
Date: 06/29/00-06:38:48 AM Z

Cor Breukel wrote:
 One of the reasons I started working on Kallitypes was precisely that
 reason: to get platinum prints without the costs. Thusfar I have
obtained nice (deep black) gold toned Kallitypes, but if I compair the
same neagtive printed as a Zia type (Pd POP) the Zia type still clearly
wins in tonality and overall appearance

Š and, yes, this could well be the case when one has to images created from
separate processes. However, when one observes old images it is quite easy
to not recognize the Kallitype from the Platinum processes.
Jack