Re: UV light source

From: Garet Denise (garet@rmi.net)
Date: 06/29/00-07:34:35 AM Z

From: Cor Breukel <cor@lumc.nl>

>different things in different countries). Anyway "black
light tubes"i n
>Holand mean these tubes they use (used..haven't been there
>lately..;-)..) in disco's, which make your teeth and white
Tshirt light
>up. Anyway: these tubes have filters on it to block the
more harmfull UV
>light, precisly the frequencies we need, so your printing
times will be
>very long with these kind of tubes..

We've had these discussions before. Since it hasn't been
mentioned in several weeks, yes it is all in the archives.
At any rate, in the US these bulbs are called BLB (black
light blue). Bulbs with the designation BL do not have this
extra filtration (and cost less, too!).

Garet Denise, PE
Garet@Cornerstone-Inspection.com