Re: Anticipating the future

I don't see any moral issue here at all. We have to act in
our own, hopefully enlightened, self interest. If we need
supplies that are not readily available, we have to adjust,
either by changing requirements or by production. Besides,
photographers are a sufficently contrary lot that it's
unlikely there won't be at least two competitors
manufacturing whatever.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer