Re: Anticipating the future

I'm kinda looking forward to the possibility of a sheet of "mylar" with some
sort of a little cable connector attached to it that I can hook to my
Macintosh and download a 10 Gigabyte file that will produce an image on the
"negative" that can be contact printed on my hand sensitized paper----of
course I can dial in the right "curve" from PhotoShop 22.1 for the particular
alt process I am using.... then I can wipe that little puppy clean with a
keystroke and download the next image.  :)

Welll...if you are gonna dream...

Mark Nelson