Re: Homemade paper and Luminos

Excellent and concise info on paper, Gary.

for those interested in this topic here are two other lists to consider:

1. Paper Listserv (not as active as I'd like sometimes, but not as testy
as this list)

Write in message "SUBSCRIBE PAPER-L"
Send to "LISTSERV@LISTSERV.ND.EDU"

2. Book Arts list (very active, testy, and incredibly informative)

Write in message "subscribe Book_Arts-L Yourfirstname Yourlastname"
Send to listserv@listserv.syr.edu

I'm still looking for the URL s of different paper supply houses, Lee
McDonald, Twinrocker, and others. Back with that info shortly.
--
Darryl Baird