Starch Again (was: Homemade paper and Luminos)

> BUT, I would DEFINITELY not use spray starch on anything, except maybe the
>  next time I iron my husband's shirts (that's a JOKE !), certainly not on
>  my good paper and fine prints.  Tsk tsk.

Hi Judy,

I remember you saying that the paper with laundry spray starch yellowed after
a few years, but I think you also mentioned that home-cooked starch seemed to
be ok. Could you elaborate on that? Was it ok as size? Did it yellow?

Thanks in advance!

Dave S