Re : bergger azo paper

Hi,

The brand name you are looking for was "Guilleminot papier citrate C 135"
the 135 stood for its weight which was 135g (I still have a few sheets
left). Monsieur Guy Gérard proposes to use the original Guilleminot formula
to commercialize his contact type paper.

May I announce our new exhibit at Atelier pH7, which shows the gum prints of
the belgian photographer (and alt list member) Eddy Willems (résumé and
examples on our homepage).

Greetings,

Roger

Roger Kockaerts