cheap drum scans ??????????

hi everyone
i have been a list member for only a few days  now and my company has resently
purchased a screen dt-1030ia drum scanner. As a way of making a little extra
cash i was wondering if there would be an interest ,to list members only, if i
were to offer to do drum scans.
the drum scanner has an optical resolution of 5200 dpi and a D-max of 4.0. It's
a great scanner.I can do transparencies (chroms)and black &white negatives. the machine is not very good
with color negatives. I have done some for a couple of the people on the list and they have been very happy
with the results.
my thought is i would offer to do drum scans any dpi by any size up the the max
of the scanners abilty. also i would put them on a cd in any format. . My business has long periods of
inactivity and i figure why not do this. as i said i would only offer this to
list members. I dont want this to turn into a full time job.The price would be $20.00 per scan and if you get 5 or more scans that includes
putting them on the cd. shipping depending on where it was going would be extra.
well anyway let me know
thanks all
John