FW: bromoil paper

-----Original Message-----

From: jromeo@iopener.net
To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
Subject: bromoil paper
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:20:37 -0500

I just started to work with bromoil. You can get the Kentmere Art Bromoil from Silverprint UK. I just received there new catalog yesterday great.
I have stated out using Agfa MCC #118.
This is the paper recommended by Gene Laughter in his book " Bromoil 101".
He has helped. me via email to get started and The Agfa is a good easy to buy paper to get started with. His book is great as it take a lot of mistery out of bromoil printing
I have wanted to get into Bromoil for years and at long last I am working on it.
Good luck   James