From: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
Subject: Re: paper for digital negatives
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 14:50:45 -0500 (EST)

> On Sat, 18 Mar 2000, Andre Fuhrmann wrote:
>
> ...Using Photoshop you can also print registration marks
> > around the neg, though I prefer to rely on pencil marks for the more hefty
> > prints.

When I looked at the negs I realized printed registration marks won't work
for me because I print them nearly edge to edge on the paper -- not enough
room left. But there's an 8th inch border where I tape on plastic
extensions to the paper... which can take a register mark (as soon as I
find the roll) -- tho that's less easy.

Incidentally, holes punched in the plastic extensions didn't work -- too
difficult to line up & my hole punch doesn't like plastic.

Judy