Re: Mix your own FO?

Nick,

I assume you mean mix the solution from a powder.

In that case, the main advantage is that the dry powder will
last a long time but the mixed solution will go bad after a while.

Of course the other advantage is in mixing only the amount you need.

Distilled water is easy to come by and its not at all hard to
mix platinum #1 and #2.

BTW I used to keep my Plat. #1 and #2 in the fridge until
Sil told me it didn't help to slow the deterioration.

Bob Schramm