Mix your own FO?

Hello again,

I'm about to start another iteration of PT/PD prints and have to order some
chemicals.  The question that arises is whether to mix your own Ferric
Oxalate or to buy it premixed such as that from B&S.  I know what some (one)
person would suggest - Jeffery says mix your own and learn from the
experience.  What I need to know is what are the trade offs; example, able
to mix smaller amounts than you can purchase otherwise; or, less expensive;
or, what.  Is it worth the trouble and how much trouble is it, after you've
gotton the process down??????

Many thanks for everyone's help - it's a great group.

Nick