Re: Mix your own FO?

< If you would like I'll send you a write up on how to make ferric with
<Ferrous ammonium sulfate, and oxalic acid, and H2O2 - 35% .

Eric, I suspect this would be of general interest, and is certainly alt
enough to be on the list. Or perhaps you could put the data on your
website and post a link to it.

I've tested FO powder made (by Tony McLean) according to Jeffrey's
formula and it performed perfectly. The sample of your liquid you sent
me some time back did well too. There doesn't seem to be any deep
mystery or black magic to the making of good ferric oxalate, and as
Jeffrey would be quick to point out it's always great to be able to make
things yourself and really know what's in them, and what procedure has
been followed.

---Carl

--
Website with online galleries and workshop information at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/