Re: neg registration

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, DENNIS KLINKER wrote:

> Hi James the light star registration contact frame was invented by Peter
> Fredrick some years ago and it works in reverse to a vacuum frame after the
> frame is loaded and punch registered with paper and film a rubber bulb is
> pumped and this forces air into a lage pocket under the paper and forces the
> paper and film together great idea.We still have an original prototype at
> Kingsway College Where Pete taught and it is still giving good service
> Dennis Klinker London

Hi Dennis,

And it's in that new Silverprint catalog we're waiting for so eagerly,
right?  Catalog hasn't reached this doorstep yet, but I'm sure I'm not the
only one eager to learn size of the contact frame, & how much it
cost -- at least on *your* doorstep.

Do you by chance have this info...? Or James, didn't you say you got the
catalog already?  (Hey, where's mine !!!)

Judy