Re: Mix your own FO?

Nick , I will post the procedure later today.  The 75ml should have been the
yield of ferric oxalate from a starting point of 50 g of ferrous ammonium
sulfate.  And yes, the formula is for standard ferric.  I have noticed however,
that my solution does give more print out than other ferrics, but it is not as
much as ammonium ferric oxalate.

EJ Neilsen

--
Eric J. Neilsen